Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Long time no having been seen


It is I, Anastasia. Sorry there has been so long before I am posting to the blog. So much has happened.

For a start, myself and Georgina have had the disagreement which has been resulting in her not speaking to me. So now I am continuing this blog on my ownsome.

Also my former employer (and sometime lover) has been locked away in the loony bin, as you English say. Personally, I always thought he was not quite right in the head departments. Some of the things he tried to get me to do in the bedroom…
I mean, I am not minding dusting the lampshades but I draw the line at polishing the brass knobs on the bedposts with the ‘Brasso’ Polish. For why are the knobs intended anyway? – I do not know why he cannot be buying his furniture from the excellent company of IKEA.

Anyway, like I say he is locked up for the benefit of himself and others to whom he may be harming. His wife, having taking the huff of me, is allowing me to stay only on the paying of a monthly rental. I cannot claim the Social Security Benefit because I am illegal in this country, so I have to earn a living like many girls with my natural atttibrutions have done before – I am working the check-out at the ASDA supermarket.

I shall be updating this blog on a regularised basis.

Anastasia (call me Anna)

No comments: