Sunday, December 18, 2005

Lonely are the days

I miss him, you know - I never thought I would. But I am not going to see him; not in that place. I mean I know madness is not contaginous but it is bound to affect you isn't it? Visiting in the loony bin.
Wifey has been. I ask her: how is old George then?
Mind your own Swedish business - she responses.

Hectare is arriving this morning. She has put him a bed in the attic room. I say to her: whyfore are you making work for yourself with the extra bedding? I have the queen-sized and would be happy to accomodate him - and yourself, I added, hoping to bury the chopper.
But she just snorted, causing something unpleasant to come down her conk. I did not tell her since she is being so rude to me.
They ask me at the ASDA supermarket if I will wear something a bit less revalatory on the checkout. Some customers are making the complaints: the women, not the men, who are enjoying the view somewhat.
I will have to comply otherwise I get the sacking.
What a narrow minded country. If I was here legal I would complain to the Race Relations Board.

I must go now sisters, Georgina is wanting to use telephone and we don't got the broadband.

No comments: